No, don’t worry, you’re not going crazy (and neither am I). I know that today is Thursday, and not Friday. But I have decided to push this week’s Ten Things Friday to Thursday for 3 reasons. 1, it’s Valentine’s Day; 2, I want to make Friday’s post a ‘what we did’ on Valentine’s Day; and 3, because it’s my blog and I can!
This week, as promised, Dominic is guest blogging to tell you the Ten Things he loves about Me! (I swear this is all him!)
These are the Ten Things….
1. I love the mother she has become, she is always giving her all, always has Olivia in mind, and makes everyone happy.
2. The way she loves. She has a soft, tender way of letting you know she cares.
3. The way she has always been scared of closets & needs the door open, and light on when we sleep.
4. Her drive to learn and do new things.
5. The way that our hands fit perfectly together, like the only two pieces to the puzzle.
6. The comfort & confidence I feel when she is around. I feel like I can accomplish anything as long as she’s behind me.
7. The crazy delicious things she can do to chicken.
8. The cute wiggle she does while putting on her jeans, followed by one final jump.
9. The way she can get me to laugh at any time of the day.
10. The way she has saved and changed my life. I was headed down a path that was going nowhere. She came alone and is solely responsible for the person I am today. I would give my life for her and do anything to make her happy. We have been through it all together but I would not change me life with her at all. I have torn out my heart and everything I am, gave it to her, and she has done nothing but do amazing things with it. She is my life.
He always has a way with his words, that one. I love this list the most because it’s not the first time I’ve heard some of these things. He is constantly telling me all the things he loves and appreciates about me, and it always makes me so happy. Like I mentioned before, I have always been a big fan of Valentine’s Day (a day devoted to Love and the color Red?! I’m in.) and since knowing me, his fondness for it has grown. Tomorrow I plan on writing what we did for Today, and the only hint I’ll give is that he told me on Sunday that he tried to get Valentine’s day off, but he couldn’t. He promised and everything. And guess what? He lied. He’s sitting next to me right now :) Even if we just sit next to each other on the couch all day, I will be as happy as a clam.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Everyone!