The day that I have been waiting for is FINALLY here. Dominic, Olivia and I are en route to Galena, IL and we are very excited about it.
Here are the ten things that are….
1. Going on our little 3-day getaway, obviously. (also finding out that there’s in indoor pool. YES!!!!)
3. Olivia learning “choo choo” and shoes which actually comes out “Choos”
4. New tires.
5. Loving the same Man for 6 years and counting, and celebrating by going on a nice date on Saturday night while we’re in Galena. I already have my red lipstick on ;)
7. Working with Tori on some new stuff for my blog!
8. I made the BEST Vesuvio Potatoes on Tuesday night. Seriously. I want to eat them every night now.
9. Getting the OK to get Married in the church that we wanted! An especially big deal because they had originally told us the date was already booked. (I called and begged for an earlier wedding time. They said yes!)
10. I met my perfect little nephew, Evan, last night. I’m in love and I officially have baby fever all over again.
What are 10 things that are making you happy this week? Have a good weekend, I know I plan to!! :)