Happy Friday, Friends (And Happy 16 Months to Our Girl! So crazy.)!
Olivia has been such a peach lately and I think it’s because of the amount of sleep she’s finally getting at night. It only makes sense to celebrate those two facts by talking about her this week.
These are the ten things………
1. She always laughs when she hears other people laugh…even if it’s just on the TV, or even if we’re not laughing with her.
2. When she wakes up from her nap, she throws things at the door to let me know that she’s awake. On Tuesday, she threw her sippy cup and scared the crap out me (and when I walked in she looked at me and said, “Uh oh.”)
3. She LOVES to cuddle, especially while we’re sleeping.
4. Her favorite color is yellow.
5. Baby girl has MOVES. She lovessssssss to dance. And the best part? She doesn’t even need music. She dances on cue with or without tunes and she has a blast doing so.
6. She is so clumsy! She falls so much during the day, and she just gets back up, goes a little way and then falls again! She goes faster than her little legs can handle.
7. She is very into books. Finally! We have always read to her before bed and it seems that only in the last month or two has she really started to show interest in what we’re reading to her. The other night she sat on my lap through an entire book that I was convinced she wouldn’t sit through.
8. She would stay in the bath tub all day if we’d let her. Or even the pool. She has loved water since day one.
9. She doesn’t really like juice, she prefers cold milk or ice water. And tea!
10. She is a huge ham. If she sees you taking a picture of her, 9 times out of 10 she will smile for you automatically, or as soon as you say “Olivia, say cheese!”
11 (because I couldn’t narrow it down to 10. oops!). She is such a lover. She loves to give kisses to everyone and everything, and it’s how she wakes us up now and we love it. It’s honestly one of my favorite things about her right now.
These are obviously not the only things that are great about her, I just chose the ones about her that are more current; things she’s been doing lately. It was still hard to choose though (see #11)!
What are some of your favorite things about your little ones?
P.S. I heard about the whole Google Reader Debacle…I’m on Bloglovin’ and it seems like that is where most people are going, add me here!